I would like to see a review of the scoring system for homework and the evaluation of homework.
At the moment you get 5 house points for grading homework and between 2 and 10 house points for doing homework.
- Outstanding: 10 house points and 12 Galleons
- Exceeds Expectation: 8 house points and 10 Galleons
- Good: 7 house points and 8 Galleons
- Acceptable: 6 house points and 6 Galleons
- Poor: 4 house points and 4 Galleons
- Dreadful: 2 house points and 2 Galleons
- Troll: 0 house points and 0 Galleons
I have no comparison to other WoP sites, so I can only assume WoP-DE.
Tasks of the homework on WoP-DE are usually very detailed. They often
consist of several questions. That's why homework, if you want to do it
properly, takes between one and two hours and many users write about
1000 words. At least that's not uncommon over here.
In the end, each of the 5 people grading homework earn 5 points - a total of 25 house points.
The time required for grading is about 15-20 minutes, even with detailed feedback of 180 characters and over.
Considering that so many users put much work and passion into their texts, the points are in my opinion a little too few.
Once for those who write really good homework and also for those who take the time to read and grade them.
In my opinion this work is worth more than the 5 or the 10 house points (in the best case).
Customer support service by UserEcho